Adult Lemongrass Tea
Something a bit healthier than your standard cocktail. Made with lemongrass and ginger tea its sure to help you feel not as guilty as you drink the tequila too! Trust me this drink is loaded!
- 4 oz. Lemongrass Ginger Tea
- 2 oz. Tequila Blanco
- ½ oz. Lime Juice
- Top it off with Soda Water
Alright so this is a fairly standard drink to make with one extra step. First off, get a bag of lemongrass ginger tea and make a cup of tea. This is meant to be refreshing so let it cool down before pouring it into your shaker. Add in the lime juice and the tequila then shake it! Pour it into your glass with some ice and then top it off with soda water. Add a wedge of lime and you’re set!
- Make some lemongrass ginger tea and let it cool
- Pour the tea and ice into the shaker
- Pour the lime juice and the tequila
- Add ice to your glass
- Shake and strain into your glass
- Add a lime wedge to garnish